Friday, April 10, 2009

Visitor!


I had a visitor last night that apparently lives under my portch to my trailer. He gave me a bit of a fright at 11pm last night, because I almost stepped on him. Yup that is him. I need to name him if he is going to keep visiting me. Now I had no problem in high school taking care of a 13ft. snake, but that one was contained. I'll admit that I'm a little afraid of snakes when they are in the wild. Mostly because you never know what they are going to do. Luckily for me I did not step on this guy, I seem to mostly walk with my head down and that is a very good thing. I need to do some research today of what types of snakes call this area home. Where is St. Patrick when I need him to expell the snakes from New Orleans? Corny joke, I know but still. He was hard to see in the dark. Had I not noticed I could have gotten bit. And I really don't like that idea much at all. Anyway that was my surprise last night.
I'm ready to sleep in next week. I'm off to run some errands. Later.

2 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous! I hope he's not one of the poisonous kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope not poisonous, but scared the crap out of me. Actually I think he is an endangered species. But he lives under our porch, where our trailers are. I've named him Bob so maybe he'll come visit again.

    ReplyDelete