Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time To Hide

Hello from a very tired Village Manager.

I have to admit I'm tired enough to be cranky, and take everything said personally. I'm just ready to have some personal time on my own. Right now I'm working on the new computer that Louisville sent down, and a group of 25 is slowly trickling in. I'll admit that I'd rather have some alone time. I'm also having a lonely moment. I can't wait for friends to come down here! I also have another headache coming on. And all the people aren't really happy.

This computer was supposed to be the one I've had before. But I'll settle for a bran spanking new computer. But no DRD program that I've found thus far. Because of that, I get to keep doing it the easy way. I just have to remember to send it to Christy so it can be entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment