Friday, April 17, 2009

The Package

This week off has been amazing. I did get a lot done around the village, and some of it I decided to leave for volunteers to do next week. And I have a "honey do" list for them.

My back is finally peeling after being sunburned last weekend...my fault, was too busy to think about it and that won't happen again believe me! I got the coolest thing in the mail today. I went to the post office to pick up a package that was addressed to me, not expecting any package at all. I opened it up, and it was a full size quilt multi colored! I'm going to take pictures of it and add it to this post in a while. But it is beautiful, and heavy duty too! It comes from a group that was already here when I got here. They are from Lacy, WA, and where great to get to know, even if I only had a few days with them vs. a week. I'm so grateful. I can't wait to show it off.

I promise, I'm going to sit down and write more tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment