Wednesday, April 8, 2009

God is Good

God provides. I've been supported by people I don't even know! It is amazing. I'm missing small group before it even comes close to being that time today. I could use the hugs that is for sure! I'm about to start a countdown to when my friends from UPC are down here: 3 more weeks.

Things are tense here. Bigwigs are on site for interviews and it is crazy. I feel like I'm back at target, but I refuse to let it get me down because there is only so much I can do! Well I'm off to deposit some money!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    This is very cool. It's nice to read about what you are doing and the challenges you're facing. I know you will rise to the occasion, Jen. I am looking for a house. Perhaps move into something by the end of June. I will keep you posted.

    I will pray for you.
    Much love,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete