Monday, April 6, 2009

Feeling anxious

Today is a cold day outside! It is windy like in Grand Forks or Ellensburg! We hit our high this morning before I even woke up and I was already cold. It is a low key day, I'm hoping to get some stuff done on the computer, and clean up around here. I can see the desk again, so that is good!

I have just been self-reflecting today. I'm starting to miss my community more and more. Being that a constant is only for a week here, it is really starting to hit me that I won't have small group on Wed. Or Convergence on Tue. That is starting to take its toll on me. I don't have a whole lot of time to try and find a group around my age of Christians here. I have to take what I get on a week to week basis. But I still love this job. I had an uber low-key weekend and that was good. I took me time, and just relaxed for the two days. Next week we don't have any volunteers so I'm not sure what my week will look like. It would be awesome to get a group or a couple of people together to go to Jazz fest with me. Maybe someone else would like to see Sugarland with me!

I'm anxious to get going on the future: apply for jobs, figure out what, where, and when things are going to happen. I may be exhausted right now, but I'm feeling a little tug on my hear to look into staying here longer. I don't know what that means or if it will happen, but it certainly isn't out of the options. Who knows what will happen. I'm looking into possibly applying for teaching positions at privet boarding schools. You never know what could happen there. I was inspired to look into that through Logan, who Christy hooked me up with to edit his very long, but very good writing project. It is an option nonetheless. Other than that, there isn't anything new to report that I can think of. Hope all is well with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment