Monday, March 23, 2009

Successful night...

I'm going to throw tonight into a successful one because I did not commit a homicide! The elderly group that was slated to cook dinner tonight spent more than half the cooking time complaining to me and not cooking. The best part was, all they had to do was make a salad and grill Burgers and hot dogs! not difficult! Not difficult at all. I thawed all the meat today before everyone got back. Julia and I did all the shopping Sat, and got lost! But no, they had to complain because there wasn't any beans to cook with dinner! Seriously!!!! I had to call Jessie and tell her that she is a much stronger woman than I for being able to put up with that for a whole year! I'm so sleep deprived that I couldn't handle the whole not being flexible part of dinner. Julia then took over for me and I helped with clean up after the group was in a better mood because dinner was a success.

I'll admit this is a rough group to start off with! Thank God for the UPC group to keep me sane. I got to play a game of Cribbage tonight and I had a 20pt hand!!!!! I only beat Anna by 4 points tonight, but it was a fun game. Tomorrow will be easier, I hope. For now I'm going to bed at 9pm because I'm wiped.

God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment