Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh man, it is early

There is something wrong when I've been up for an hour, showered and dressed and it is only 6:20am!!!! This schedule is going to kick my butt! I have this morning's breakfast crew but tomorrow and Wed. Julia is going to get up and I can sleep until breakfast. Which is at 7am, so a couple more hours of sleep.

We have a full day today with breakfast at 7am, group photos at 8am, and construction orientation at 9am. Once we kick the volunteers off for their sites, Julia and I have to go pick up our very large Sam's Club food order, send confirmation e-mails to next week's crew, forward mail, and FedEx a left cell phone, and finish labeling the pantry which we organized yesterday. Then I'm taking a nap. Hopefully we'll be done with everything around 3 so I can have a 2 hour nap today. I'm already exhausted.

I'm just in need of my Starbucks!

2 comments:

  1. dude!!! is that going to be our crazy schedule the week we come down too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what Monday morning looks like. But you don't have to be up and ready to go until 7am unless it is your groups morning to cook breakfast! But yes that is the basic schedual, even when you come down.

    ReplyDelete