Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quote of the day...

"There is a subtle difference between a mission and a promise. A mission is something you strive to accomplish--a promise is something you are compelled to keep. One is individual, the other is shared. When a mission and a promise are one and the same...that's when mountains are moved and races are won." ~Hala Moddelmog

I'm excited, my notice is put in, and I feel like the only thing standing in my way of being ready to leave for New Orleans is packing, and trying to fit all the friends in to my next 15 days of being here in Seattle. I feel ready to go. This week is jammed pack full of get together stuff. Friday night at the Little Red Hen, come dancing with me, I think that is the best way for me to get everyone in. Here is what my schedule looks like:

3-4: Small group 7-9, Red Hen for Michelle's B-day 9-whenever
3-5: A night for Me
3-6: Red Hen for my going away party 8:30-close
3-7: Cleaning room day for me...Clubbing 9-whenever
3-8: Coffee with friends (there are at least 3 of them)
Next week is more of me focused, I hope
Then I'm gone! So I need to get things together to mail down to NO, and off I run.

I almost wish I didn't have to say the goodbyes and could just leave, but that isn't going to be healthy for me...So the next two weeks, I'm running around shoot me an e-mail or call me and I'll see what I can't fit into my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment