Friday, March 20, 2009

Morning 1

Okay, I promise I'm not going to write every morning! I slept well. I slept hard and without any sleep aides!!! Even better. I crashed at about 9:30pm last night which was 7:30 my normal time, but it certainly made it easier to get up at 5:45. Today I get to go over my money responsibilities, and get the credit card. I also get to forward mail to Jessie! I have Jessie's old trailer. Which I'm told leaks, but it smells like a smoker lived there, so I'm trying everything! Any good suggestions would be welcomed! It is supper muggy this morning but I woke up cold! But by cold I mean it was probably 45, warm enough for me not to need a sweatshirt to run from the shower to the trailer. I'm anxious to get the day going. I know it is only 6:50am, but I am so ready to learn and start this process. The girl who is training me is only here until April 2nd, so I need to learn quickly...luckily for me that is a specialty.

Thanks to all who love me and are praying for me. I've definitely felt those prayers the last few days.

I'm sorry if I don't answer my personal phone, I've decided that the best place for it is in my trailer during the day and I'll catch up on messages at the end of the day.

Payer request: That the job info isn't too overwhelming, and that I retain it all!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment