Thursday, March 26, 2009

Earthquake in New Orleans??

No it wasn't an earthquake that shook my trailer, it was the thunder!! We had a great thunder storm last night. Unfortunately that it shook my trailer so badly that I have been awake since 3am this morning. We have about 2inches of standing water on one of the main walkways into the common building. I put up signs but no one is really paying attention so when they complain I shrug my shoulders at them. I feel a little rested despite being up so early, and getting even less sleep, but today is a low-key day on the to do list, so I'm going to really take the down time for me and just chill out in my trailer. I need some no people contact time.

I've realized why I'm so exhausted, it is because as soon as I get up at 5:30am, I'm in contact with people and I don't get to stop until I choose to go to bed at whatever time that will be. Last night it was 8:30 when I went to bed. It will probably be the same thing tonight.

We have a dedication tomorrow, and that makes me super excited. I can't wait to take pictures and experience that joy with the home owner. That is a part that makes this job worth while in my opinion. Well, I hear the complaints, I better get the breakfast bell rung!

No comments:

Post a Comment