Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Sunday


I went to Lakeview Presbyterian Church this morning and it was great. The pastor was very straight forward and to the point. I'm still not use to the traditional format, I thought Trinity was traditional, but no, no they are not. My phone rang just before church began and I went to answer it, it was from a team leader coming in today. He wanted me to look for a guy who was on his way to camp, and give him a message. He seemed a little shocked when I said that I was at church and it was about to start! But he definately made up for it by apologizing when I did meet him today. There is a cute guy in one of the groups. There is another group coming in tonight that is my age and I'm exctited!

I don't know whether or not to go to another church next sunday or the sameone as today. We'll see. Anyway I'll have more tomorrow after all the orientations.

No comments:

Post a Comment