Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vacation...

I'm having way too much fun and I don't want this weekend to end. I leave early on Monday morning, and I feel as though 5 days has definitely been not enough time!!!!

I've had an amazing time with Jessie already, and it goes deeper than just visiting a friend, I feel like I'm sitting with family that I should live with! And Molly, her dog, is amazing too. She is spoiled rotten thanks to me. But so worth it.

I feel safe and vulnerable at the same time...I can talk about anything here with Jessie, and I don't even begin to feel nervous about sharing ANYTHING! I haven't felt like this in a long long time.

It also helps that Jessie worked with PDA, and so I'm picking her brain on things I'll need to be prepared! More later when I've processed more.

No comments:

Post a Comment