Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something strange...

Okay, so I just had an interesting experience this afternoon. My councelor, whom I run into on a regular basis at starbucks (because it is a small town) I got to meet her son today. Okay, totally the type of I guy I would fall for and a I had an immediate crush. He was cute and confident. It was just a funny thing to happen.

I think I am kind of reaching a point where I really doubt (due to my lack of self esteem) of ever finding a guy of my own. As much as I would love to meet someone, it probably just isn't practical right now. I don't know it is just a funny thought I had today. So I cross-stitched to get rid of the thought.

Overall I had a much better day than yesterday at work. But I expect to lose a lot of weight with my new student because every chance I get to eat, he tries to take my food from me or gets physical. I don't want to have to remove him from the class in order to successfully eat, he needs to learn, especially since his parents don't let him eat at the table with them. My current student just makes me wonder what kind of kid would he be if he had gotten the autism early interventions from the age of 2 or 3. My bet would be he could totally have been in a regular school and not someone with the mentality of a 2-4 year old in a 16 year old body.

Anyway, I have felt the need to write something small. I hope this is a good sign that writing could once again become my safe coping mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment